[Wine] Re: Trying to solve a .NET issue

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Feb 17 13:47:07 CST 2010

I dont really have any good tips for you.. but try both IE6 and IE7.... I hate getting things to work that want to use IE... like when getting Star Trek Online to work correctly their whole launcher patcher is through IE... was  pain to finally get it all working completely right... I finally got it all good using IE7, whereas IE6 had many problems.

full IE7 doesn't usually run as good as IE6, but if your only using the IE rendering engine, its a different story.