[Wine] Re: Dragon NS 9 Standard Installation errors

The Liquidator wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Feb 18 08:32:41 CST 2010

Thanks, will do as soon as I've got Quicken 2002 running again due to the creation of the new .wine file. I can't see myself having any issues with that because I was able to recently reinstall it easily. I will also keep a copy of wine 1.1.6 as well I think, only a few Mbs, as at least |I know that version works.

By the way, the installation did not survive the application of service patch 1 but it was easy to repair once I reinstalled wine 1.1.6. I should stop fixing things till they are broken :D