[Wine] Re: PoP Sands of time : Wine crash

didli wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Feb 19 07:51:08 CST 2010

Charles Davis wrote:
> That's a message from your display driver. It ran out of a resource that it needs to do something Wine asked it to do.
> Try a different video driver. Consider upgrading your video card
> Chip

Thanks everyone. So I guess I will not running PoP Sands of time with my current setup ?
I think it is strange to be able to play PoP in Windows with a X700 mobility but not with an X800 in Ubuntu. I've done some more research and found out that next mesa git could solved this problem.
I will give it one more try next update.
Nevertheless, thanks again for your help !!