[Wine] Make so Wine program does not control sound

guest3543 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Feb 19 23:06:08 CST 2010

OK so I play Star Wars Galaxies on Ubuntu through wine. Well whenever sound works in SWG, I don't have sound in anything besides that program.

So is there a command line that I can put in so that SWG does NOT take over my sound? sometimes i would just like to run it without sound.

This is the command line i use to run it.

Code:
env WINEPREFIX="/home/christoph/.wine" wine "C:\Program Files\Sony\Station\LaunchPad\LaunchPad.exe" /game:starwars /batch:2004108 /plan:398