[Wine] CScrollView - Help

Jagan Arikuti arikuti.jagan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 08:42:41 CST 2010

Hey wine Users,

 I installed the Vc++ on linux using wine
 and  i created  a Vc++ Project to simulate a spreedsheet

 I created a SpreedSheet with Base Class CScrollView , i observed that the

 CDC::DrawTextFunction is not working in linux , the the output is ok in Windows

class CSpreadSheetView : public CScrollView
{
public:
	virtual void OnDraw(CDC* pDC);  // overridden to draw this view
protected:

	virtual const char* GetCellLabel(int iRow, int iCol, BOOL bForCopy=FALSE);
	virtual void DrawCellLabel(CDC* pDC, int iRow, int iCol, CRect rect);

};

void CSpreadSheetView::DrawCellLabel(CDC* pDC, int iRow, int iCol, CRect rect)
{
	CString csText=GetCellLabel(iRow, iCol);
	pDC->DrawText(csText,&rect,DT_VCENTER | DT_CENTER | DT_SINGLELINE |
DT_NOPREFIX);
}

  regards
jagan