[Wine] Win CuteFTP running under Mac

Pauls74462 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Feb 21 15:00:44 CST 2010

I need help on getting Win CuteFTP to work on my MAC using WINE.

I seen some help using console but I was completely lost as to what would make it work. I was wondering if some one could take the fix and make an exe or app program to make CuteFTP run on a MAC using WINE

I have CuteFTP on an external HD so I can have it on any computer I'm at with one shareware key.

I tryed the MAC version of CuteFTP some reason it would not connect with my web server, but the Win version connected with no problem.