[Wine] Re: how to make IE6 window larger?

Randymanme wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Feb 21 15:40:59 CST 2010

Thanks for the answer.  In the meantime, however, I increased the screen resolution (to  see if that would help) and now the font is so big I can't see the bottom of the window where apply and okay is at.

Nothing I've tried has helped -- not even removing and reinstalling.  I know that this is addressed somewhere in the forums, but I don't remember how deep or far back I'd have to go to find it again.

Also in the meantime, IE6 on my PCLinuxOS won't connect to the internet (seems to be a problem with the system, too; though sometimes PCLinuxOS is connected but IE6 isn't).

As always, any and all help given me will be much appreciated.  Thanks.