[Wine] Re: wine1.2 vs wine

Randymanme wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Feb 21 15:55:37 CST 2010

I spoke too soon.  When I went to the site where I needed to electronically sign the Master Promissory Note, it was down for maintenance until 1:30, today.

Since then, I haven't been able to connect online with IE6 that I have installed on PCLinuxOS.  The IE6 that I have on Linux Mint: I didn't know how to make the screen larger, so I tried making the screen resolution bigger.  Now the font is so big that I cannot  get to the bottom of the window where the apply and okay buttons are at.