[Wine] Diablo 2 greyscale WINE 1.1.31

Anarchy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Feb 22 03:06:02 CST 2010

I am having difficulty getting D2 w/ LOD 1.12 to run in colour through wine. I am running a ASUS eeepc 701 w/ the cpu running at 900mhtz and 2gb of ram. OS is Ubuntu 9.10 netbook edition and the game is installed on a Western Digital Elements 1tb hdd connected through usb 2.0 and I had to install the GLIDE3toOpenGL-wrapper v 1.4d to get it to run at all.

The game runs fine, considering the hardware, but only in greyscale (black and white), I know this isn't a real problem but it is annoying. The cinematics and intro run in colour, but the main screen and the game are greyscale.

Any help would be appreciated.