[Wine] Re: Waiting forever for appdb test data aproval - how can I spee

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Feb 22 09:51:40 CST 2010

James Huk wrote:
> Hello everyone.
>
> Nearly a week ago I submitted test data for one of apps in AppDB and
> it is not approved  yet, I was wondering - is there a way to speed up
> test data approvals?

"Nearly a week ago" is not "waiting forever" by any stretch of the imagination. Maintainers have 7 days to process test reports, and are automatically removed by the system if they fail to do so. At that point, an admin will process the test reports.

If you become a maintainer, yes, your submission will automatically go in for the apps you maintain.