[Wine] Re: Eve Online in Ubuntu

Muskiet wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Feb 23 15:26:50 CST 2010

I am using Wine 1.1.38.

I am an absolute newbie so I found this thread telling me how to update my Wine installation:
Everything went fine untill the last command: "sudo apt-get install wine"
When I try that I get the following:

> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree
> Reading state information... Done
> or been moved out of Incoming.

>   wine: Depends: wine1.2 but it is not going to be installed
> E: Broken packages

This morning I also remember my update manager showing me a Wine 1.2 update ready, I installed all updates and restarted the computer just to be sure, but when looking in the "about" tab of the Wine Config Tool it still says 1.1.38.