[Wine] Re: Programs don't install on WINE

steve22 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Feb 24 11:00:57 CST 2010

I tried something that I shouldn't do. Since I've been programming and working with computers for 40 years now I decided it couldn't hurt. I went into the CD and renamed it. After that I could get in to it in a terminal. Once I was into the CD I ran 'wine ChuzzleSetup.exe' and it loaded. However now I have a new problem, it doesn't run. When I try to run the program it comes up with a Program Error;

This can be caused by a problem in the program or a deficiency in Wine. You may want to check http://appdb.winehq.org for tips about running the application.

If this problem is not present under Windows and has not been reported yet, you can report it at http://bugs.winehq.org.

So I now have it loaded but it doesn't run.