[Wine] help, please, wine kill

perryh at pluto.rain.com perryh at pluto.rain.com
Thu Feb 25 02:46:16 CST 2010

"voiceofsummer at gmail.com" <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

> ... nothing supports Microsoft Exchange, except outlook..

It depends on on what you want to do, and how the Exchange server is
configured.  If IMAP is enabled on the server, pretty much any IMAP
client will work for reading mail.  (I use fetchmail for this at the
office.)  Similarly, if SMTP input is enabled on the server, pretty
much any SMTP sender will work for sending mail; I use heirloom
mailx (aka Nail).

If web access is enabled on the server, there are a couple of
(which intends to closely resemble Outlook, but it uses the web
interface because the protocol used between Outlook and Exchange is
unpublished).