[Wine] Re: mouse pointer disappears in the window of apps under win

guy_c wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Feb 25 10:07:35 CST 2010

dimesio wrote:
> Run winecfg from a terminal.

This looks promissing
1) if either 'decorate' or 'control' are unchecked the upper strip becomes grey  AND the mouse pointer disappears EVEN in the upper strip. When both are checked the upper strip is brown and the mouse pointer is visible when hoovering above upper strip.
2) When repeating
run winecfg > check or uncheck 'decorate' and / or 'control' > OK > run winecfg, I get on the console, with random occurrence, 10 times mmap() failed: Cannot allocate memory

3) In all cases for each run of winecfg I get ALSA lib seq_hw.c:457:(snd_seq_hw_open) open /dev/snd/seq failed: No such file or directory

but this may be due to the fact that sound is broken on this machine