[Wine] Re: Installing Counter Strike, clicked exe nothing happens

MKVCrazy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Feb 25 23:09:34 CST 2010

Counter Strike Source

I tried installing another small app, MKVtoolnix. I didn't run the first time I double click on the .exe installation file that's on my Desktop. I tried changing the OS setting and still it didn't run when I double clicked it. So I loaded up the Wine's Uninstaller and I installed that MKVtoolnix from there, it worked. So I tried to install CSS the same way but when I browse for the .exe file in Wine's Uninstaller, I don't see it but I saw it when I did the MKVtoolnix app.

Help?