[Wine] Re: Master of Orion 2 on Mac OS X

gamingman wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Feb 27 12:28:07 CST 2010

Sure. When you do this, make sure you delete every wine file off of your system first. Then download MacPorts. Then install wine, and after that install winetricks through MacPorts. That may have been your issue. Wine didn't work for me until I installed it through MacPorts, it might be the same problem for you.

By the way, why are you trying to run Leopard on a 3 year old system? That sounds very unstable to me...