No subject

Tue Feb 23 11:03:59 CST 2010

Either way, it now works with both 9.10 and 10.4, and without having to 'scrap' an existing Wine installation.

Thank you very much for your help. Hopefully, my results will help you guys further in identifying and resolving any outstanding issues that others might come across.

Rgs,

PS. You thanked me for using Wine. I believe it is more for myself and others to thank you and your colleagues, both for developing Wine and enabling us to move away from MS without losing those remaining (niggling) apps that do not run natively under Linux, and also for providing the support and help to overcome any issues that might arise in using it.

Thanks again.:)