[Wine] AutoCAD 2004 crashes using Ubuntu 9.10 and Wine 1.1.33

King84 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jan 1 15:07:54 CST 2010

Hi all,
I want to run AutoCAD 2004 using Wine 1.1.33 in Linux Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala.
I Also have installed playonlinux 3.6, which helps a lot. In fact I came over the installation of AutoCAD 2004 without a problem.
I can now open and see .dwg files, but as soon as I choose to edit the layer properties everything blocks out and comes up the warning
"Unhandled access violation reading 0x0020 exception at 648106h".
I can only choose "Ok" and then the program closes itself and appears the "Bug report" thingy (I never send anything).
How can I solve this problem?
I saw here
http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=2459
that it happens to work greatly also in linux. I want to, too!