[Wine] Editing is disabled

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jan 2 11:45:09 CST 2010

Am Samstag, den 02.01.2010, 11:28 -0600 schrieb tinku99:
> tparker wrote:
> > >
> > > The advantage over a forum is that I have 20 or so mailing list
> > > subscriptions. If these were all forums I would not participate in
> > > many of them.
> >
> > This is true for me as well.

For me too.

> > I would never take the time to load up and
> > log into all the different forums, let alone the amount of time lost to
> > forum navigation once you are there.
>
> With google alerts, you don't have to go to the forum to browse, and
> your mailbox doesn't get as cluttered up if you are interested in a
> high volume mailing list.

Just let your mail program sort the messages for you into folders or use
a different method as for example Sup [1] does.

Also having users comply to standards, threading works and you have an
uncluttered mailbox, when all threads are minimized.

Unfortunately threading does not seem to be working with the list-forum
converter used by Wine.

> The problem with mailing lists is that gmane and nabble are too slow,

What does that have to do with it?

> and there are only so many mailing lists you can subscribe to without
> overflooding your mailbox.

See above.

And additionally. if cited correctly you save a lot of time by just
reading the last message and get the full context.

[1] http://sup.rubyforge.org/