[Wine] program won't start

redbull1415 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jan 2 15:24:15 CST 2010

I have two programs in WINE, and one is notepad which came with it. The other one quit working yesterday. It starts the program in the taskbar, but kills it after a minute, then the computer runs slow for two minutes, then runs fine again. I can't get it started so I want to uninstall WINE, and reinstall it to get a fresh start. But I don't quite understand how to do any of it from looking at the instructions on the WINEHQ page. So if someone could tell me how to uninstall, then reinstall it, in terms that a very typical Linux user can understand that would be great.