[Wine] Re: msxml4 install error: err:richedit:ReadStyleSheet...

YarDYar wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jan 3 02:20:53 CST 2010

Thanks, dimesio.

I upgraded to the latest version, and after a couple of tries msxml4 installed using winetricks with no errors.
Now my MathCAD install gets a bit furthur before spitting out the error:

err:ole:xCall RpcChannelBuffer SendReceive failed, 8001010e
err:richedit:ReadStyleSheet ReadStyleSheet: skipping optional destination

but that might be a problem specific to my ripped copy of MathCAD 14. I guess it's time to learn about virtual machines.