[Wine] I can't remove wine applications!

xaber1488 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jan 3 16:09:42 CST 2010

Hi there! I have a serious issue! I tried installing a game (PES 2010) and then, because it was not running, I decided to remove the application and upgrading to wine 1.1.33. So I did and then I restarted setup.exe, but now it brings me to the unistall prompt of the game, as if I had pes installed yet!
To remove it, I oreviously used the "remove wine apps" tool, but after that the game remained on my drive. So I manually removed it from my .wine dir and manually removed the registry entries of the game in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE. The game is not present at all, and it is not present in my .PlayOnLinux dir neither (the config dir, with my call of duty 2 wine prefix which still works, remained, but I removed POL).
Even though, the setup.exe always brings me to the uninstall process and, after it, the pes files are again in my .wine dir and also the registry entries (obviusly without the serial code string, cause I've not inserted it!!!)!
I don't know what to do! I only would like to freshly reinstall the game after my wine upgrade!
Can anyone help me? Please!
Thanks in advance!