[Wine] Re: PES 2010 doesn't run!

xaber1488 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 4 15:27:16 CST 2010

Update: I used winetricks and the game started: without sound (which is a known issue) and with many graphical problems. So I closed wine to review some settings: removed two registry strings I had used for UT3, switched wine to win xp (oreviusly was wine 98) and lowered the pes quality in the config. Game didn't start, giving me a generic wine deficiency or program problem error (which I was having these past days and I never told here in the forum).
So I restored the previous settings (reg keys, win 98 and middle video quality): same error! The little forward step I had done with pes did not show up again! Darn!