[Wine] Re: AutoCAD 2004 crashes using Ubuntu 9.10 and Wine 1.1.33

King84 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jan 5 10:01:49 CST 2010

Alright vitamin, thanks for answerring me.
here's what I'm doing now.

sudo apt-get remove wine

then go in synaptic package manager and remove everything that relates to "wine" (I left only two ttf-symbol replacement things).

I deleted /home/ale/wine directory.
I didn't delete /home/ale/winetricks directory, alright?

Removed playonlinux and all directories.

Download latest winehq development here:
http://www.winehq.org/download/

But I have big problems in understanding how to install it through command line, so I went here:
http://wine.budgetdedicated.com/archive/index.html
and try downloaded Wine 1.1.35 i386.deb and also de dev.deb thing.
But it says "Not found"! The links are broken!

I've noticed there's written "Ubuntu Karmic (9.10) users should try installing the 9.04 packages" so I think I'm ok, ain't I?

I will find the way to download them, though.
After that, I'm going to install them, then follow these directives here:
http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=2459&iTestingId=46191

I have to admit I'm a bit confused :-(