[Wine] ntdll module error when launching my software

hampton wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jan 5 15:53:17 CST 2010

Hello,

I'm trying to have an educational cd-rom to run on Ubuntu 9.04. The program is supposed to work on multiple stations so the CD is not needed after installation.
The installation goes flawlessly but when I launch the program I get an error right away saying :

"Exception EExternalException in module ntdll.dll at 0002EB08. External exception C0000025."

Maybe it can be solved by some additional configuration but I don't know Wine enough to decide what to do.

Here is a link to the debug log when I launch the program from a terminal:

http://pastebin.com/m1179b2ed

Thanks a lot for any help.