[Wine] Using Wine to run programs on a windows partition?

turnipghost wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jan 7 16:17:34 CST 2010

Well, the title kinda says it all...

I am running OS X and have used first Darwine, then Wine a couple times with great success.

Now I am sitting here wondering if I use Wine to run programs off my Windows partiaiton, as I have a dual boot).  I tried and ran Notepad off it fine.  But I was wondering if I could setup Wine to work with my Windows partition to better run programs, aka games. :)

I'm not sure how exactly Wine works to figure this out easily on my own.

Thanks