[Wine] Re: Insufficient Memory?

Das Letzte Einhorn wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jan 8 21:44:28 CST 2010

The original CD version has a messy setup and all kinds of trouble with it's CD-check when you load the game. I decided to order the version from www.gog.com instead, and it works flawlessly. An adapted WinXP/Vista setup, and no DRM. It's up to you, but I feel that this change is for the best if you really want to play the game.