[Wine] PASW Statistics on wine

gvraghavan wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 11 06:35:27 CST 2010

I installed PASW statistics on Fedora 12 and wine 1.1.35

I have sun java also installed in wine. When I try to start PASW I am getting the following error.

Restarted with Java VM object heap reduced to -Xmx768M
[vijay at localhost PASWStatistics18]$ Error occurred during initialization of VM
Restarted with Java VM object heap reduced to -Xmx512M

How to avoid this please help me