[Wine] Re: Memory Limitations for WINE 1.1.33 under Mac OS Leopard

tpatko wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 11 22:45:00 CST 2010

Dear Ryan Woodsmall:

Thank you for the tip.  Does the call to:

wine winecfg

then need to be run each time that a new WINE session is initiated to run my Windows program?  I guess in the case that the wine configuration files are already present it will just not write them again I suppose.

This should work just fine for me as the application is launched with a Bourne shell script.  Setting the WINEPREFIX for each program call is thus very easy.

Thanks,

Thomas