[Wine] Office 2007 Doesn't Work! Help!

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 05:50:45 CST 2010

> Plauins are available for Office 2003 as well... New OpenOffice
> versions are able to handle them, but don't expect 100%
> compatibility...

Being an admin of a department for the last 12+ years I can say that
there has not been 100% compatibility between word versions (exact
formatting is different between versions) so sometimes requiring an
exact version of word to work is essential.  In our case we are all
fixed on word 2003 to avoid this problem. However this is only
important if you need to collaborate between some other person who
uses word.

John