[Wine] Installing Wine on Mac OS 10.6.2

TheAndyBob wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jan 12 16:30:18 CST 2010

Okay, so i'm new to installing wine, and i'm trying to get it to work on my Intel Macbook. I got all the way to the make  command, but now i get this error message.

winegcc: ../../tools/winebuild/winebuild failed
make[2]: *** [krnl386.exe16.so] Error 2
make[1]: *** [krnl386.exe16] Error 2
make: *** [dlls] Error 2

I had problems with the C compiler earlier, so i reinstalled the newest version of X Code with everything included. I tried to do a sudo version of this code too, but that gave the same error.
How do I go about fixing this? Thanks in advanced.