[Wine] Re: Installing Wine on Mac OS 10.6.2

TheAndyBob wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 13 19:46:48 CST 2010

So I'm still trying to get everything to work with Wine. My problem now is getting FreeType to work. But in order for that to work, i need AutoMake updated, and for automake to work, autoconf needs to be updated (what a circle huh?). Anyway, so autoconf is not quite updating.
I downloaded the new version, and did the ./configure; make; and sudo make install. But when i check the version, it's still an older version. How can i get this updated?