[Wine] Re: How to make icon to command on mac?

Bazilisk wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jan 14 03:53:53 CST 2010

2 problems

I installed wine thru MacPorts and can not sure about /path/to/wine

Code:
#! /bin/sh
export WINEPREFIX=$HOME/.wine
export DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/X11/lib
cd "/path/to/my/app" && exec wine "myapp.exe"

I put wine without /path/to/ becouse I can not find it :(

I save it as soft.config
When I try to start it Mac asked about default application for .config
I selected Terminal (not sure what is correct)
When I click on soft.config - myapp.exe dont started :(
May be wrong path to wine, may be wrong application to run config.
What the correct choise?