[Wine] Please someone help me with Winetricks! =(

jenniferl wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jan 16 13:50:22 CST 2010

Ok,

So Im trying to download a game which I need winetricks for.
I have already installed Wine 1.1.36 on my Mac so these are the steps im supposed to follow for this game to work.

Installation
Download winetricks.
Run sh winetricks vcrun2005.
Download the client files from the "Multiple File Download" section.
Run the first file to start the installation process.
Launch Runes of Magic.

To download winetricks Im supposed to right click a certian link and save it which I did and I saved it to my desktop.
After I saved it, it says that I can simply type sh winetricks to run the gui however when I do that I get this message back from terminal...

Jennifer-Lytles-MacBook-Pro:~ jenniferlytle$ sh winetricks
sh: winetricks: No such file or directory

I have tried to cd my desktop then put in the sh winetricks but that does not work either. I tried to put in "sh winetricks vcrun2005" and get the same message back.
Does anyone know what I need to do?

Im very new to mac so if you leave a comment please explain the steps as detailed as possible thanks  :P