[Wine] Can't start Teamviewer with wine

Ulrich Fürst Fuerst.Ulrich at web.de
Mon Jan 18 06:34:39 CST 2010

Charles Davis wrote:
> Ulrich Fürst wrote:
> > err:seh:raise_exception Unhandled exception code c0000005 flags 0
> > addr 0x4c5a91
> I'm sorry, but this isn't enough information to help you. What we
> really need is the stack trace that Wine should have produced when
> TeamViewer crashed. Please post it here. Then we can help you.

Thank you for your answer. Could you please help me with this "stack
trace"? I guess I have to start with WINEDEBUG=$something in front? But
there's no stack channel listet here:
http://www.winehq.org/docs/wineusr-guide/x542#AEN544

Thanks in advance
Ulrich

P. S. sorry for the missing subject, I should have noticed...

--
Wissenswertes zu E-Mails: Multi-Forwards
http://www.dominik-boecker.de/email/#multi