[Wine] Re: Wine Installation issues on Snow Leopard

Iamapplenerd wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jan 19 16:24:35 CST 2010

> Code:
> sudo port selfupdate
>
>  ??
>
> if so and it errors, or you still get those errors, you might have a firewall issue, but I'd suspect you didn't get it done.

Thank you for your reply! My port firewall settings are set to low.  And when I command
Code:
 sudo port self update

 my terminal responds:
Warning: No index(es) found! Have you synced your source indexes?
--->  Updating the ports tree

Error: Synchronization of the local ports tree failed doing rsync
Error: /opt/local/bin/port: port selfupdate failed: Couldn't sync the ports tree: Synchronization of 1 source(s) failed