[Wine] [Q] Speedlingua - USB Headset

ptitvert wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 20 04:21:38 CST 2010

Hello,

I have downloaded a soft called Speedlingua, and since I see no topic about this software, I think I'm the first to ask.

For the moment, everything works as expected, I can install it, no problem, I can launch it.

And even if I have a USB Headset, Wine cannot tell the program that I have one. And he refuse to start.

Here is the output in trying to start it:

$ wine SPEEDlingua.exe
fixme:win:RegisterDeviceNotificationA (hwnd=0x13c7d8, filter=0xa7e960,flags=0x00000001),
	returns a fake device notification handle!
fixme:quartz:FilterGraphNoThread_create CLSID_FilterGraphNoThread partially implemented - Forwarding to CLSID_FilterGraph

and after setting WINEDEBUG=warn+all, I got a lot of messages. I can send them if you give an e-mail adress, and if it is worth sending it!

Cheers,
Alessandro