[Wine] Re: Magicjack in wine?

markp1313 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jan 22 03:05:35 CST 2010

Thank you very much for your post.
I did not realize that USB was not supported in wine.
Magicjack uses SIP but requires CPU power to run
you cannot use it on a router it has to be plugged into
a computer with a supported O/S

That said thank you again and anyone reading this there is a deal
on Voip

http://www.phonepower.com/services/voip/products.aspx

That I am considering its 8.33 a month if I can scrape up 200
bucks at one time. The diffrence 1.70 Magicjack and 8.33
Phonepower is 6.63 ............. I think linux might be worth
it. At least bill wont get it LOL anybody have any other deals
on Voip?

Thanks!