[Wine] Re: help!

thehaltingproblem wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jan 22 11:32:19 CST 2010

thanks for the reply! I just checked my wine version, and it was 1.01! So upgraded it and tried again, but got another error:

Code:
home at home-desktop:~/Documents$ wine Gotx_Internet.exe
err:module:attach_process_dlls "rpcrt4.dll" failed to initialize, aborting
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"C:\\windows\\system32\\winemenubuilder.exe" failed, status c0000005
err:module:attach_process_dlls "rpcrt4.dll" failed to initialize, aborting
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"C:\\windows\\system32\\cmd.exe" failed, status c0000005

I googled for it, but couldn't find much useful help. any ideas?