[Wine] Re: Test tool breaks secured wireless on windows 7 x64

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jan 23 13:09:15 CST 2010

Vincenz0 wrote:
> I'm having a huge problem with your test tool to run on windows I have a 64 Bit windows 7 laptop and i run the test tool on it

Please open bug report in bugzilla. Developers don't read this forum.

Vincenz0 wrote:
> What does this test tool do and can it be reversed?

- It does lots and lots of things
- It shouldn't break anything and things should be the same as they were before

Knowing what exact test caused the issue is nearly impossible. The only way I can thing of - dump registry into a file before tests, run tests, dump registry again. Then compare. There are even some tools to detect all registry changes done by an app.