[Wine] Problems with Ragnarok Online with wine

moecraft wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jan 23 14:39:24 CST 2010

I'm using wine-1.1.28 in a OpenSUSE 11.2 x86 system with a NVIDIA Geforce 4 MX Series (Very oldie) and i'm trying to run Ragnarok online using wine. I achieve a good performance using wine with World of Warcraft, Warcraft III, and another famous games. Now I make it works, but it works very slow. I have installed DirectX9 and also mfc42 and another libraries. Also, i can't use it in a 800x600 resolution in fullscreen and i can't use it in 1280x1024 resolution in window mode. Finally, i can't resize the window (maximize it, and minimize it). So that's my problem, I hope that you would help me