[Wine] cant get pal talk or ym to work on ubuntu.

gotrdid2009 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jan 24 01:40:36 CST 2010

hey yall im new to the whole linux deal but i really like it. my first problem is the yahoo messenger. every downloaded and installed real nice but when i try to log on the password box has very strange charachters. and not like the little astrict marks. my pal talk will log in fine but it kicks me off after a couple min and it cannot find any of the rooms. i have just downloaded nexus radio and again everything intsalled nicely but it hangs up on the boot screen all you see is the tattoed girl and thats it. i have to kill the program to get the screen to go away. any tips guys. thanks have a great sunday.