[Wine] newer winehq page for Fedora?

tparker at etherstorm.net tparker at etherstorm.net
Mon Jan 25 14:49:43 CST 2010

On Monday 25 January 2010 3:35:21 pm dimesio wrote:
> Packages are created by the distros. Contact the Fedora package maintainer.

I will do so, thank you.

It does still seem to me that it would be useful to have a more current page
for new people to get information from. When newbies come to the forum looking
for help the first responses they usually get are the web addresses of winehq
and the appdb to hunt through. That's not going to be terribly useful if the
pages those sites refer them to are that old. Not all of the different
distribution's links go to outdated pages so I would assume there are people
associated with wine keeping them current. Is there a way to request an update
for the Fedora link? I'm happy to help provide more current info once I can
find it, but I'm still trying to do that and I have no experience with the
other distro's on that page.