[Wine] Re: wine and autocad 2008

mroberts000 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jan 26 07:44:12 CST 2010

Thank you oiaohm
I am trying to build wine with all the needed patches to get autocad running or someone to help me locate the patches and build a package that will run autocad as this software application is DRMed heavy and is likely to be one of those programs that will not work 100% but it may work 99% if there is a build for it alone.So what i am trying to do is to get all the known patches then get with some people to work out the rest and build a version for autocad.I have had some luck with it but there is still a lot of bugs in it.