[Wine] Wine and Atlantica

Crisis wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jan 26 12:11:16 CST 2010

Hi,
I'm trying to run Atlantica online in wine. Several users have gotten it to run, when I try the game starts, The login screen displays correctly, but it can't connect to the login server... I also try running it from the launcher but it can't connect to the front server. Also, this may be unrelated but when I try and run internet explorer, it can't load webpages either. In Perfect World Online's launcher, it loads a small ie frame which doesn't connect. Is there any solution to this problem? Thanks!