[Wine] Re: wine and autocad 2008

mroberts000 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jan 26 16:58:26 CST 2010

Ok i was thinking that the registration screen rendering was related to the DRM but it could just as well be related to something else that is one of my problems and the first on my list.Will i be able to do it probably not depending if anyone else joins me in this battle i am not talking about rewriting the wine code more like patching it for autocad but every time i patch one something else happens sometimes i can find a patch and sometimes i can't.But someone did it i seen on code weavers webpage his i forget his name i will look it up and post it back but here is were i had got the idea from
http://forum.winehq.org/viewtopic.php?p=23584&sid=450fb2ccd4751fd3d6d5528da00ef90d

I'll see what else i can find on this and post back