[Wine] Re: help with a small custom patch?

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 27 23:37:26 CST 2010

Gert van den Berg wrote:

> There should be a WINEDEBUG option for that....
>
> Possibly xvidmode:
> http://wiki.winehq.org/DebugChannels?action=show&redirect=WINEDEBUG

thats great.. actually i can find the info I need in x11settings....

the problem is making this info usable.

Is there a way to make it so a certain debug channel debugs to a certain place?

Like can I tell it to do all the x11settings stuff to x11settings.txt file by themselves and not go along with everything else?  I'm thinking no.. but it would be nice if it could be separate....  I might just modify settings.c to do this for me, if it can't be done otherwise.