[Wine] Re: Wine doesn't work with any application running from CD / DVD

hyperhelium wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jan 28 00:59:15 CST 2010

Thank you very much Oiaohm for your help and quick replies.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to see the name of the software because in order to see the applications the CD contains, you have to open the general setup.exe in the Installation CD, and from there, install the extra applications.

I ended up installing Xsane and Tesseract, but doing it well was a lot of trouble. Now my multifunction is working well and I'm doing my OCR thing without any problem (after 2 days of research). I never managed to use the CD.

Thank you for your time and attention.