[Wine] Office 2007 setup.exe serious problem

StaSZek wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jan 30 15:33:15 CST 2010

Hi!

I'm using Ubuntu 9.10 and wine 1.1.35, office 2007 home and student, and second I think is enterprise (not quite sure).

I use winetricks and msxml3 dotnet20 gdiplus riched20 riched30 vcrun2005sp1
I replace and add rpcrt4.dll library, and in office "home and student" installation stops after about 65% and displays error message:

> The program setup.exe has encountered a serious problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
  I waited 1.5 hour but it didn't move. Enterprise (?) edition doesn't even start installation, just displays the error as above.

Any solutions?

--
StaSZek