[Wine] Re: Lost buttons at page bottom in wine config!

ANDY21 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 2 18:14:58 CDT 2010

Thanks Martin
I've just tried that but to no avail. I tried selecting the top of the "configure" window and can move it up and down. when I try to do that with the bottom of it I can move it up but taking it below the line that says blah blah 10 point Tacoma  results in a sliced up view of the desktop! Moving the mouse fast gives mostly desktop with thin grey lines, dead slow just give grey and the odd line of desktop. clicking where the buttons should be does nout. Lookks like there is a corruption and I need to reinstall.
Andy